Saturday, August 02, 2008

New Work!

Well, I have spent the last few weeks making lots and lots of new work and trying to stay busy and positive. I am trying to take rejection (in crafting and in life) and turn it in to energy to keep improving my work.

Right now, I am building some fabulous friendships and professional/business relationships. I am also figuring out how this is all going to work when I start teaching again in 2 week (ack!).

I am proud to introduce my latest line: it's called "Sweet Collaborations" and features the work of Columbus artists in my jewelry. Yipee!
Come check out awesome pendants showcasing the art of Jeff Fernengel and the photography of Brandon Presz as well as my other designs at the North Market this Sunday from 11:30-5 pm!

Sweet Collaborations!

2 comments:

takewrning said...

Those look great!
How was the market?

stinkybomb said...

oh, you are loved here!

the new work looks great.
always thinking you are