Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Craziness!!

Okay kids, the holidays are almost upon us (well, not really...it's not even Thanksgiving yet!), but I am already gearing up for a jam-packed December.

First up is my trunk show at What The Rock?! (see flyer below). If you haven't been to WTR before, you should definitely get yourself there. They have a variety of rock n' roll themed items from t-shirts to baby onesies to books and CDs. Mike and Heather, the owners, are great people and try to give local artists and crafty folks opportunities to sell their handmade wares. For example: they sell my friend Megan's grenade-shaped StinkyBomb soaps! They also sell my Sweet Stella Designs items.


I have already received some very cool press about my trunk show on December 6th from the Columbus ALIVE, as well as a listing in the Short North Arts District's newsletter (scroll down to the bottom for my event listing).

That same night is the opening for Ohio Art League's Annual Thumb Box Exhibition and Roy G. Biv's Members' Small Works Exhibition. I plan on having a piece in OAL's show and a few at Roy. Stop by during the Short North Holiday Hop and check 'em out!

In addition, C-Note Art Show is coming up the weekend of December 12-13. Visit the C-Note website or see the sidebar of my blog for times, location, and details.

No comments: