Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Productive Spring...

I've spent the last 3 months planning a crafty fundraiser called the CTA Craftstravaganza for the school where I teach. This past Sunday, I got to see all the hard work come together! The event was a blast and seeing all the vendors set up with their handmade goods made me feel so proud to be part of such a wonderful craft community in Columbus.

Especially exciting was having my students see all of the creative goodness that is happening right in their own city! Of course, they were pretty excited that their art teacher makes tiny foods out of clay, too.




*Photos taken by my friend, Kevin. Check out his whole Craftstravaganza set on Flickr!*

And, looking onward, there is much more crafty goodness coming up. This coming Sunday is that first day of the North Market's Artisan Sundays! I'll be a vendor there as well, so stop by and check it out between 12-5 pm on May 3rd.


I'm also working on several custom orders, an upcoming collaboration with Pattycake Vegan Bakery, and possibly a special wedding line. Who knows what the next few months will bring!

No comments: