Sunday, January 03, 2010

Twitterpated!

Happy New Year to everyone! I am happy it's 2010, looking forward to a great year and a wonderful decade filled with all sorts of good things. 2009 certainly had its ups and downs, both in my personal and professional realms and I couldn't be more thrilled to shake up the proverbial "Etch-A-Sketch" and start fresh.

One of my new additions for 2010 is a Twitter account! I'm still messing around with this and trying to figure out exactly what my goal is with being a Twitter user. But while I think about that...you should follow me on Twitter!
Why?
Because you know you're dying to know what I ate for breakfast!
Ok, seriously.
I will be posting updates about events, art shows, craft happenings, and new additions to my Etsy shop. I'm also thinking about contests and special sales for my Twitter followers.

So head on over to twitter.com/SweetStellaOH (because regular SweetStella was #$*@ taken and SweetStellaDesigns was too long) and see what I'm up to.

No comments: