Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Agora Weekend!


It's here! Agora is THIS WEEKEND at Junctionview Studios. Everyone in the Couchfire Collective (and at Junctionview in general) has been working extra hard to make this event even more amazing than the previous 5 events. There will be over 600 artworks by 300+ artists, food and craft vendors, live music, and other performances.

On Friday night May 15, there will be a preview event from 6-10 pm ($10 in advance, $15 at the door) with drinks and food and a chance to browse the artwork before Saturday.

Even though I have a studio space at Junctionview, my hours at Agora will be limited because I don't roll on Shabbos. However, I will be in my studio (#133) selling my art + jewelry from 6-8:30 pm on 5/15 and after 9:30 pm on 5/16. You'll also be able to check out my work in the display case right outside my studio.

No comments: