Monday, June 01, 2009

Get It Together...

I need a swift kick. The past week and a half has been filled with utter laziness (including a great trip to MD/DC...photo above is from the National Gallery of Art). Now I must get back on track. I have summer craft shows to prepare for and retail locations to re-stock. 

I could use some words of encouragement! And maybe better time-management skills as well. 

On the plus side, I am starting a new line of jewelry that incorporates glitter and resin. I find that the hexagonal glitter looks a bit more sophisticated than the typical square kind. Below is an example of one of my new glittery pieces: "Ruby Slippers" pendant necklace. Look for it in my Etsy shop soon!


1 comment:

takewrning said...

Yay for a post & new work. I love the glitter, I've been on the hunt for simple but fun necklaces such as this!
Using the super fine glitter would be awesome too!