Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And Another Thing...

I cannot believe I forgot to mention this: I am one of several artists in the Columbus Crafty Cotillion to be featured in the July issue of Crafts Report Magazine

You can read the blog post on the Cotillion site here and you can check out the digital version of Crafts Report here. And yes, those are my cake rings on the right-hand page! *Giggle*

In July, I will also be starting a Sweet Stella Designs rewards program. For each purchase $20 and over, I'll sign your specially designed rewards card. When you collect 8 signatures, you'll have the choice of a free 1-inch glass pendant or 10% off your next purchase. Remember that in order to participate, I'll need to give you a special card to start off with, and each signature must be mine! Get excited :) 

Oh, and one last thing: if you have Facebook, you should definitely become a fan of Sweet Stella Designs

No comments: