Tuesday, June 12, 2007

School's Out!

My last day of teaching was on Friday. Now all I have to do is finish cleaning up the art room and then I am off until August 21! This is the first summer that I don't have to work every day; it's also the first summer EVER that I will not be in some way affiliated with a summer camp.

I will be teaching a week-long Teen Arts workshop at the Wexner Center for the Arts entitled "Graphic Stories", which is all about creating a graphic short story/comic book/narrative artwork.

Last week, I found out about some press that I (Sweet Stella Designs) had received from a little website called Restaurant Widow. It's really not as morbid as it might sound; Lisa explains the reasoning behind the title on her site. It's always gratifying to see that people are indeed noticing what I do.

No comments: