Sunday, June 03, 2007

More Mixed Media Necklaces

Feast your eyes on some more yarn-wrapped goodness!! Wrapping the beads takes forever, but it's worth it when I see the finished product!

Aqua+Purple and Watermelon Mania!
Below are two designs inspired by the circus and carnivals:
Big Top and Ice Cream Dream
I probably should not talk about this because I don't want to jinx it...but tonight, I applied for Crafty Bastards in DC on September 30th. I am not getting my hopes up because there are only 100 spaces and I am sure a ton of people apply. We were only allowed to submit 3 photos, so I made 3 photo-collages: one with my chunky mixed-media jewelry; one with my vintage stamp collection items; and one with a "Pop Art" theme with polymer clay cuties and my citrus slice pendants.
I will be notified around the middle of July. Right now I can hardly contain myself, but I know in a day or so I will be back to being incredibly busy preparing for my Lynn & Pearl Alley Market adventure!

No comments: