Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bead Bounty

This past Sunday, I went to a bead show. It was on the small side (about 10-15 vendors) but still overwhelming enough that I had to walk around several times before I could decide what I wanted.

In addition to the bounty above left, I picked up some yummy furnace glass by David Christensen, honey-colored resin beads, cranberry quartz, and two funky coral beads that look like apples.
My bead orders from Etsy have slowly been arriving and last week I squealed when I got my green Lucite jellybean beads as well as an assortment of glass, metal, plastic, and wood that are great for fall.
Within the next week or so, I should be getting some great vintage Lucite cabochons and beads, as well as the doming resin I ordered to make new pendants.
Look for photos of my new work soon!

I'll be working hard over the next few weeks for Tiny Canary: don't forget to stop by on Sunday, November 18th! There will be lots of new items as well as old favorites. And also be on the lookout for a special collaboration (Holiday gift sets!!) between Sweet Stella Designs and Midsummer Muse.

No comments: