Monday, June 23, 2008

Gettin' Ready for Comfest 2008!

Comfest is one of the most fun weekends in the Columbus calendar, and it's fast approaching (it's this coming weekend!!). I am trying to remain calm and get things checked off my to-do list.

In addition to enjoying the food, live music, and street fair vendors, this will be my first year as a vendor! I will be part of the Etsy Team Columbus booth with eight other creative ladies: MooganCreations, Mara M., Jewels of Luxury, Miss Megan Mac, Out of the Pink Sky Designs, Arteest, Gems by Jules, and Adornables by Lyn

My biggest challenge so far has been streamlining my displays and changing the set-up to accommodate a smaller space, since all 9 of us are sharing a tent. It was so hard to do because I went a little overboard with making new things. But, I did get some fresh new display ideas that I think will work with the North Market events as well as shows where I may only be allowed one 6-foot table.

Tonight, I changed the packaging on all of my hairpins so I could use my new pricing system (print-out labels: genius!!) and have them coordinate with the stud earrings and large pendant packages.




I really have to be a designer, artist, visual merchandiser, and salesperson!

Make sure to look for the Etsy Team Columbus booth at Comfest: June 27-29 in Goodale Park, Columbus Ohio!

No comments: