Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wholly Craft!

Good news! Now you can purchase some of my creations at Wholly Craft in Columbus, Ohio.
Pictured below are some of the designs that are currently featured in the store. Hurry hurry and grab them!

Wholly Craft!
3171 N. High St
Columbus,OH 43202
614-447-3445
Hours: 1-8pm Daily! Closed Tuesdays.

Barrettes
Sweet Treats Rings
Pins

"I Shot Andy Warhol" Bracelet

Refined Yarn-Wrapped Necklace

P.S. I recently made myself a lightbox (instructions from the Strobist blog here!) and it really makes all the difference in my photos. I finally feel like they look semi-professional! Any thoughts?

1 comment:

takewrning said...

Thought 1: Jealous of the professional look of the photos.
Thought 2: It was awesome to meet you last night.
Thought 3: I NEED the Warhol bracelet. I won't be back in Cbus til after Easter for more than a split second, what if it's gone from Wholly Craft by then??- will you make me one for purchase or trade??