Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Shopping!

Last weekend, I went Gallery Hopping in the Short North and had quite the positive retail experience! My new favorite store is Tigertree which is at 17 E. Brickel St.

They have all kinds of cute clothing and accessories. I bought I very adorable business card holder (really a subway card holder...but alas, no subways in Columbus) and a funky plastic ring by TigerLilly. Niki and Josh, who own the store, are very friendly. You might even see them out on High Street flyering the town! So stop by and support local small businesses. And buy something adorable.

Aside from buying massive amounts of jewelry supplies this week, I also purchased a bicycle!! Yaay! My buddy Michelle sold it to me on Friday and I took it for a ride downtown that evening. It's a metallic pea-green Trek road bike (but without the giganitc TREK logo everywhere) with white handlebar tape. Pics to come!

3 comments:

Walker Evans said...

Sounds awesome. I'm going to have to stop in there soon. ;)

...
Walker
ColumbusUnderground.com

takewrning said...

Congrats on the bike!
Oh, I'm so glad you posted about that shop. I haven't seen it, but I had been drooling over those rings on Esty a few months ago. I feel a shopping afternoon coming on...

Anonymous said...

i have to disagree. the owners were really stuck up and dismissive of me the number of times i've been in. i like some of the trinkety stuff though.