Tuesday, May 01, 2007

OHIO luv

I recently had some very excellent buttons assembled by the fabulous Paperzombie. One of my designs was this cute Ohio theme. (Notice how Columbus is a heart!). Yeah, I know you may gripe about living in Ohio, but admit it...YOU LOVE IT. That's why you can never leave.


Ok, perhaps I am exaggerating a bit. Regardless, you NEED one of these buttons. They're 1" and available on my Etsy site.


Last night was another Columbus Craft Collective (Crafty Cotillion?) mixer at Surly Girl. I am so glad it's a monthly event now. I do need to get out of the house more often.


In other news, I finally got my photography up to par. I have decided that Columbus sunlight is notoriously unreliable for photographs and I do not appreciate having a 15-minute window once a week in which I can photograph my jewelry.

So, back to the homemade light box and the photo flood. This time I am using a light gridded paper and no flash. The results really do speak for themselves.


BEFORE

AFTER

No comments: